If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase within 30 days of delivery, simply follow the below procedure:
- Submit your return request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the original receipt and order number
- Once approved, you'll receive a Return Goods Authorization Form (RGA)
- Print and attach the shipping label (if applicable) and the RGA form to the outside of the box/ tire
- After we have received and inspected the returned product, payment will be refunded back to the original method of payment or a replacement product will be shipped.
Product Return Conditions
All merchandise to be returned must be in new, unmounted, unused and undamaged condition. Tires must not be mounted nor driven on, with the original manufacturer label sticker untampered and not removed. Wheels must not have been mounted on a vehicle or had tires mounted on them (excluding wheel and tire packages).
All merchandise must be properly packaged as per the packaging instructions that are e-mailed as part of the RGA. Products endure strong impacts during shipping and should therefore be packaged in its original packaging.
Mounted wheel & tire packages cannot be returned/exchanged under any circumstances unless for Guarantee Fitment claim.
All accessories are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged under any circumstances.
Damaged, defective, and incorrect products will be refunded or exchanged at no cost. However, for any returns that are not the result of our error, the customer will be responsible for the return shipping and will not be reimbursed the original shipping fee incurred. We will charge the following restocking fees for eligible returns:
- Wheels: 20% restocking fee
- Tires: 20% restocking fee
- Wheel & Tire Package: 20% restocking fee + $100 mount/dismount labour fee
After we have received and completed inspection of the return product, we will complete the refund transaction within 2-3 business days of receiving the product. Please note it may take five to seven business days for the refund to appear on your statement depending on your financial institution.