1. Confirm your tire size
Refer to the tire size placecard by your vehicle's driver door or the side wall of your exsisting tires.
For tire purchases without rims, it is important to have the tire size accurate to ensure proper fitment on rims.
All-season, all-weather and summer tires should have the same or higher load index and speed rating. Winter tires may have a lower speed rating.
All Season TiresShop All Season Tires
- Most popular tire on the road
- Built to handle “everyday” driving conditions
- Balanced dry and wet performance levels
- acceptable snow traction in regions with light winter weather
- Designed for year round usage
- Typically a long tread life
All Weather TiresShop All Weather Tires
- Combine the best properties of a winter and all-season tire
- Grip in temperatures below 7°C
- Won’t wear down in the summer months as a winter tire
- Work best in locations that constantly hovers around 0°C
- Not grip the road in very cold temperatures as a winter tire
- May wear down faster in warm weather than an all-season tire
Summer TiresShop Summer Tires
- Designed for high-performance vehicles
- Optimized dry and wet performance in a temperate environment
- Not recommend during the winter season
Competition TiresShop Competition Tires
- Track-capable tires that can be driven on the street
- Somewhat longer wear life than track-only tires, plus modest wet capability
3. Order Review
Once an order is placed, your payment method will only be authorized. Our tire experts will then review your order and confirm inventory before finalizing your payment. Once everything looks good, your payment will be processed.
4. Delivered right to your door steps
Once your tires are ready, we will ship them right to your delivery address. A signature will be required upon delivery.