We strive to ensure that the products you've purchased will fit your vehicle. If the order is approved and the product (tire and rims packages only) doesn’t fit we will offer you a replacement or a full refund, including shipping charges.
To qualify for our Guarantee Fitment (valid for wheels/ tires packages only) you must:
- Provide your vehicle information (Year, Make, Model, and Trim)
- If any modifications (BBK, Lower springs, Coilovers, Fender flares, and etc)
If you choose NOT to provide your vehicle information during checkout, our Guarantee Fitment is not applicable.
The Guarantee Fitment claim will be denied if:
- The vehicle description chosen or described by the customer is not complete, inaccurate or wrong
- The vehicle is listed on the manufacturer’s website as an approved fitment but the customer or the installer claims the product does not fit
- The order was not approved for our Guarantee Fitment and the order was shipped with the disclaimer to that effect
Tire and Wheel Packages: The package will bolt on and will not interfere on OEM brakes, suspension, or body components. Rims that require hub centric rings or different wheel nuts/bolts are still considered a correct fitment.